Bristol’s harpist, Marie-France Riboulet is a highly experienced professional musician for all occasions in Bristol and the South West of England.
Originally from East Sussex, Marie-France has been playing the Concert harp for over 40 years. Rich and exciting for the more attentive listeners, pleasant and mellow to be used as background music during receptions or dinners. Marie-France has been playing in the finest venues in the South West of England for such events as:
Wedding civil ceremonies, church services, receptions, wedding breakfasts, handfastings, naming ceremonies, christenings, birthday parties, anniversaries, corporate functions, product launches, dinner functions/parties, charity events, funerals, and special occasions.
My repertoire includes
- Modern chart music from 20th and 21st century with some jazz and Latin.
- Light and romantic classical.
- Traditional Welsh, Scottish and Irish, choice of Concert harp or Celtic harp.
- Music from films, shows and musicals.
- Request welcome, if suitable for the harp, all my own arrangements.
- Solo or duo with flute, violin or harmonica.
- Please contact me for availability or any other queries
- Free consultation to hear me play and select some music.
- See the play list for ideas for music at your wedding.
- Weather permitting happy to play outside.
- Fees from £200 – £560
Hear me play at the following fayres, all free entry.
Arnos Manor hotel, Brislington, Bristol, Sunday 7th May 2017 11am – 3pm.
Bristol Zoo, Clifton, Sunday 11th June 2017 11am – 3pm.
Torthworth Court hotel, Wotton – under-Edge, Sunday 24th October 2017 11am – 3pm.